INTERCOOLER FINISH AND HOSE COLOUR IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN PRO-SERIES BLACK.
AIRTEC intercooler for the BMW 135i, 335i and E89 Z4 35i (N54)
This upgraded AIRTEC intercooler was seeing an average of 36 degrees with an increase of around 17bhp.
Having the intercooler keep air temperatures down means a proven increase in power.
Registered Design Right number: 6023245
AIRTEC part no: ATINTBMW2
AIRTEC intercooler for the E82 BMW 135i, E92 335i and E89 Z4 35i (N54)
- 60mm thick proven bar and plate core, spec’d to AIRTEC designs
- AIRTEC logo’d cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Dyno proven power gains (results coming soon)
- Lower intake temps meaning a safer engine
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series Black finishes
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Test results Carried out at AmD Essex rolling road.
Intercoolers being testing for ACT (Air Charge Temperature)
Standard BMW Intercooler (Stage 1 remap).
Average air temperature into intercooler: 115 degrees
Average air temp out of intercooler: 69 degrees
That’s an average 49 degree drop, but anything over 50 degrees engine intake temperature is not good for the engine.
AIRTEC Intercooler (Stage 1 remap)
Average air temp into Intercooler. 84 degrees
Average air temp out of Intercooler. 36 degrees
AIRTEC intercooler was seeing an average of 36 degrees with an increase of around 17 bhp.
The test shows with a basic Stage 1 remap, you can gain power with just having a AIRTEC intercooler.
With having an AIRTEC intercooler fitted and keeping air temperatures down means a proven increase in power.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.