INTERCOOLER IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE PRO-SERIES BLACK
Hose colour shown for illustration purposes only. Its only available in black.
Fits Following models.
VW Golf MK5 GTi 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK5 GTi Edition 30 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK6 GTi 2.0 TSI
At AIRTEC Motorsport we always test our Intercoolers & Radiators to ensure maximum gains from design & core choice. Testing carried?@ Devil Developments ‘Stage 1 map Devil 245’
With the Standard Intercooler fitted & Stage 1 re-map we saw power of 246.9bhp & Intake temps (Turbo charged Air Entering the Engine)?of 49 degrees, 49 degrees is o.k. but this Golf only had a stg1 re-map! These temps will rise with higher stages of tune, this will mean you will start to lose power.
AIRTEC Motorsport TwinSpec Standard Intercooler fitted & as before fitted with Stage1 re-map, Power was up to 261bhp! & Intake temps were as Low as 17 degrees with a peak of 21 degrees, the TwinSpec set up clearly works and easily installed under 2 hours.
- AIRTEC TwinSpec Intercooler Included parts & Features
- 1 x 70mm core Intercooler with shaped end tanks
- 2 x Twinspec 5ply silicon hose’s with stainless Jubilee clips
- 3 x Billet alloy machined push fittings
- 2 x AIRTEC logo Horn relocation brackets
- Fitting Instructions and all required fixings
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Proven Power Increase’s for Fast Road & Track
- Can be used in conjunction with AIRTEC OEM Intercooler upgrade for even more cooling power!
- Available in Pro-Series Satin Black
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
AIRTEC Part No: ATINTVAG2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.