- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:18, MW:6, LW:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, EON
- PTY (Programme Type) Display
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Hands Free Calling: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.3 Compatible
- Phone Book Search
- Voice Dial Operation
- Auto Answer
- Call Waiting
- Call History Display: Phone Book Call, Dialled Call, Received Call
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment
- Hands-Free Phone Sound Setting
- Firmware Updatable
- Microphone Included
Made for iPhone® / iPod®
- Connection: USB connection (KCU-445i Required)
- Made for iPod/iPhone
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Track
- Repeat: All, Track
- Battery Charging
- Disc Type: CD Player
- Disc Playback Type: CD, CD-R/RW
- Music Playback: CDDA, MP3, WMA Playback
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, All
- Playback Control: Play/Pause/Forward/Backward
- CD Text Display
- CD Text Name Search
- Multi Bit DAC
- Zero data Mute
USB Media Connection
- Front USB Connection
- MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC Playback
- Folder Up/Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, Album, All
- USB AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level Control 0-6
- Subwoofer Phase Select: 0°/180°
- Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- 2V Voltage 2PreOuts
- 10 Equalizer PreSets: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 3-band Parametric Equalizer
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display LCD: 14 Segments White LCD Display 1Line
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Variable RGB Illumination Buttons
- 2 PreOuts (2V, Front + Rear/Subwoofer)
- Multi Bit DAC
- Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- -20dB Mute
- Remote Control Ready
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
Made for iPhone
You can connect your iPhone or iPod via USB cable (not included) to enjoy the stored audio content or Apple Music (requires subscription to Apple Music and internet connection) in your car. Simply select songs, albums or playlists on your iPhone/iPod or directly through your Alpine head unit while you drive. Compatible with all iPhone and iPod models of the last years, including the new iPhone X and iPhone 8 models.
The CDE-203BT has a high-quality Bluetooth module built-in, allowing you to make phone calls in a save and legal way while your drive. A separate microphone is included in the box.
Connect Your Android Phone
If you have an Android based phone or tablet, you can connect it via USB (cable not included) to your Alpine head unit to enjoy the audio content through your car speakers. You can select songs on your phone/ tablet or using the rotary encoder of your head unit. This feature is available for all Alpine head units with Android Open Accessory 2.0 (including CDE-203BT).
Enjoy Spotify Streaming
Spotify is a great way to discover new music and enjoy all your favourite songs and playlists. Why not use it on the road? Start your playlist, genre list or album on your phone before you start driving and stream it wireless via Bluetooth to your Alpine head unit and enjoy the music through your car’s sound system.
Stream Internet Radio
There are many internet radio apps available for your smartphone. Simply start your internet radio app on the phone and connect it via Bluetooth or the AUX input connector on your Alpine head unit (requires optional AUX cable).
Connect USB Sticks
The front USB port of the CDE-203BT is ready for USB sticks and USB hard drives with up to 1000mA power supply requirements. Bring your music along on your USB stick and enjoy MP3, AAC, WMA and FLAC files with convenient search functions.
Playback FLAC Files
FLAC high quality audio compression is becoming more and more popular, as it provides a much better sound quality compared to regular MP3 files. This Alpine product can playback FLAC files stored on USB media devices.
Tune Your Sound
Adjust the sound of your Alpine head unit to your personal preference, using Bass Engine SQ to get awesome bass output, as well as the EQ functions (10 Pre-Sets or 3 band Parametric EQ. Connect external amplifiers to the 2 PreOuts (2 Volts) or simply enjoy a direct speaker connection with the built-in 4 x 50 Watts high quality amplifier.
Set Your Colour Scheme
You can fully adjust the illumination colour of your CDE-203BT’s buttons and display within the full RGB spectrum to match your dashboard illumination colour or your personal preference.
Optional Remote Control
The new Alpine Head Units work seamlessly with the optional Alpine wireless remote control RUE-4202.