- Load Imp. 4 Channels 2 Channels (bridge)
- 4 Ohm 70 W x 4 260 W x 2
- 2 Ohm 130 W x 4
AP4.9 bit amplifier is ideal to realize a powerful two way front full active. The built-in processor, that this amplifier shares with the AP8.9 bit, provides the ability to assign the pre-outs to the AP1 D amplifier, creating a very powerful system in a small space thanks to the “rack mounting” system.
AP4.9 bit amplifier was designed for the Integration into OEM front/rear systems where a lot of power is required. The built-in processor, that this amplifier shares with the AP8.9 bit, provides the ability to assign the pre-outs to the AP1 D amplifier to drive a subwoofer, to the AP4 D amplifier to have 4 additional amplified channels exceeding 1080 W @ 4 - 2 Ω total power.
- Voltage: 7.5 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 1.32 A
- Switched off: <2 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC 2Ω Max Musical Power (without CPL): 30 A
- Remote IN 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- Remote OUT 11 ÷ 15 VDC (200 mA)
- Fuse 30 A
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn on/off) Speakers to input - selectable
- AST (Automatic Signal Turn on/off) Pre-In to input - selectable
- CPL (Continuous Power Limiting) Max continuous power - selectable
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
- (32 bit Cirrus Logic; Clock speed: 147 MHz)
- Crossover: Full / Hi Pass / Lo Pass / Band Pass
- Crossover type and slope:
- Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB - Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 68 steps @ 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Phase inversion: 0° / 180°
- Analog Input Equalizer: Automatic De-Equalization
- Output Equalizer
- N.9 Parametrics Equalizers: ±12 dB; 10 pole; 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Time Alignment Distance 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 in.
- Time Alignment Delay 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Time Alignment Step 0,08 ms; 2,8 cm / 1.1 in.
- Time Alignment Fine Set 0,02 ms; 0,7 cm / 0.27 in.
- Preset (Drive Preset) Rotary switch for 7 installation Presets
- Acoustic Preset N.2 DSP Memory, DRC selectable/customizable
- From / to personal computer 1 x micro USB-B
- To Audison Electronics DRC controls
- ASP For module: Automatic Speaker Presence
- Optical / AUX select 12V control for Optical In / AUX enable
- Master enable 12V control for Master In enable
- PC connections Micro USB (1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0)
- Software/PC requirements:
- Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit): XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Graphic card min. resolution: 800 x 600
- Ambient operating temperature range: 0 °C to 55 °C (32°F to 131°F)
SIZE / WEIGHT
- Max size (mm/in.): 198 x 45,50 x 134 / 7.8 x 1.8 x 5.27
- Weight (kg/lb): 1,36 / 2.99
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 4 Ω, 90% Output Power: 0.10 %
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB, 2 V RMS, 4Ω: 10 ÷ 20k Hz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 2V, Output Power: 95 dBA
- Damping factor @ 1 kHz, 2 V RMS, 4Ω: >170
- Input sensitivity: 2 ÷ 15 V RMS
- Input impedance: 15k Ω
LOAD IMPEDANCE (MIN):
- 4 Ch: 1-2-3-4 2Ω
- 2 Ch: Bridge (1-2) (3-4) 4Ω
- MAX POWER 520 W
OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 1% THD:
- 4 Ch @ 4Ω: 70 W x 4
- 4 Ch @ 2Ω: 130 W x 4
- 2 Ch - (Bridge 1/2; 3/4) @ 4 W 260 W x 2
OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 10% THD:
- 4 Ch @ 4Ω: 90 W x 4
- 4 Ch @ 2Ω: 180 W x 4
- 2 Ch - (Bridge 1/2; 3/4) @ 4 W 360 W x 2
- Output power @ 4Ω, ⩽1% THD+N, 14.4 V: 70 W x 4
- SN ratio (ref. 1 W output): 75 dBA
- Config 1 Hi / Lo level FL-FR-RL-RR + N.2 customizable
- Config 2 Hi / Lo level FL-FR-RL-RR + Stereo Aux In (Selectable: DRC/wire)
- Optical IN (S/P-DIF PCM) 96 kHz/24 bit max (Selectable: DRC/wire)
The DRC is the digital interface between the AP4.9 bit and the user. The DRC mounted in the vehicle dashboard, provides access to control of the inputs and volume adjustments, balance, fader and subwoofer volume. Providing source selection between main, aux and optical inputs, it also provides four of the configurations created and saved by the bit one right at hand. The DRC also controls the functions of the Audison Thesis amplifiers when these are installed in the same system.
DRC Cable Extension kit for installations on especially long vehicles. Total length of the supplied cable with the extension is equal to 6,5 m / 225,90".
Optical cable ending with TOSLINK connectors for S/PDIF digital audio signals. Cable length: 1,5 m / 59,05”.
Optical cable ending with TOSLINK connectors for S/PDIF digital audio signals. Cable length: 4,5 m/177,16”
Optical adapter to extend optical cables featuring TOSLINK connectors.