Two way system features AP 1 tweeter and AP 5 Woofer. APCX TW crossover features a two-position level selector providing the ability to adapt its response to its two main applications: +2dB if installed behind the OEM grille, 0dB for an A-pillar installation without additional grilles between the tweeter and the listener.
To ease the installation in OEM placements the woofers are equipped with high current fast-on terminals with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.
- 1 AP1 tweeter with 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- 2 AP 1 tweeter with acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine tune the in-car frequency response anomalies in the 10kHz-13kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- 3 APCX TW very compact tweeter passive crossover optimised for OEM Integration featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2dB) to tune the in-car response according to different installation conditions.
- 4 Passive crossovers are supplied with “OEM Integration compliant” fast-on connectors. The ends, different in each of the two poles, eliminate any possible connection errors and speed up the required installation time.
- 5 AP 5 woofer with 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- 6 AP 5 woofer with water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- 7 AP5 woofer with reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- 8 AP5 woofer with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- 9 AP 5 woofer with compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- 10 AP 5 woofer with high current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- 11 Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- * Grille included
- Component 2-way Coaxial
- Size mm (inch) Woofer 130 (5) / Tweeter 26 (1)
- Power Handling Peak 225W / continuous 75W
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency Response Hz 70 ÷ 20k
- Crossover type HP @ 3,5 kHz - 6 dB Oct
- Component adjustment dB +2; 0
- Magnet size mm 85 x 40 x 13
- D x h (in.) (3.35 x 1.57 x 0.51)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) Woofer 0,65 (1,43) / Tweeter 0,04 (0,09)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) Woofer 32 (1,26) / Tweeter 20 (0.8)
Kit includes 2 x 5.25" woofers, 2 x tweeters, 2 x crossovers