The AV 10 project started from the Thesis characteristics. AV 10 subwoofer offers full linearity and elevated performance under extreme conditions.
Equipped with an aluminium basket with a great aerodynamic structure, a cotton-fibre paper pressed cone with Light Damping treatment, a Triple Wave surround in butyl rubber and extremely light Copper Clad Aluminium Wire coils, it provides a very high efficiency and a dynamic sound.
- 1 The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes, along with the “open-air” design, ensures drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- 2 The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- 3 Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound
- on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- 4 Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- 5 The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal
- Component Subwoofer
- Size mm (inch) 250 (10”)
- Power Handling peak 800W / continuous 400W
- Impedance 4Ω
- Freq. Response Hz 30 ÷ 1k
- Sensitivity dB/SPL 91
- Magnet size D x d x h mm 170 x 80 x 20 / (inch) (6,7 x 3,1 x 0,8)
- Total driver displacement l (cu.ft) 2,4 (146,5)
- Weight of one component kg (lb) 7,12 (15,7)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (inch) 60 (2,4)
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Cone Cotton-fibre pressed paper with light damping treatment
- Xmech* mm (inch) 23 (0,9)
- Grill not included