The core of the AV 3.0 midrange is a powerful Neodymium magnetic group: efficiency and linearity make it an irreplaceable component to achieve a fine yet dynamic mid range, while its compact size allows versatile and high-performance installations.
- 1 The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- 2 The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- 3 Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- 4 Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- 5 The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- 6 High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for to flatter impedance and extend the frequency response.
- 7 The central pole piece is covered with a pure copper sleeve to provide linear impedance and wide frequency response.
- Component midrange
- Size mm (inch) 70 (3”)
- Power Handling W peak 100
- Hi-pass filtered 250 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Impedance 4Ω
- Freq. Response Hz 200 ÷ 14k
- Sensitivity dB/SPL 93
- Magnet size D x d x h mm 45 x 25 x 4 / (inch) (1” 3/4 x 1” x 3/16”)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 0,3 (0,6)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (inch) 20 (3/4”)