The prestigious Eisa Award “European In-Car Speaker System 2010-2011” was bestowed to the AV K6 and AV K5 kits, which gather and comprise the most advanced technologies developed for the Audison components, at the service of music.
The whole R&D laboratory’s experience was poured into the design of these precious components, to create a synergy that can offer the highest quality sound in terms of bandwidth, dynamics of the musical message, naturalness and richness of details. The new reference for their own category.
- 1 Tetolon® dome, a combination of silk and cotton with proprietary damping treatment, provides low mass and
- resonance-free response up to ultrasonic frequencies.
- 2 CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil wound on double layer, extremely lightweight and compact, resulting in a very high efficiency and a crisp, dynamic sound.
- 3 The annular geometry of the Rear Damping Chamber, together with the proprietary damping material, extends
- the frequency response to lower limits and reduces harmonic distortion.
- 4 High flux density Neodymium REN® magnet, for very high efficiency and detailed sound.
- 1 The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- 2 The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- 3 Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- 4 Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- 5 The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- Component 2-way System
- Size mm (inch) AV 5.0 Woofer 130 (5” 1/4) / AV 1.1 Tweeter 28 (1” 1/8)
- Power Handling Peak 200W, continuous 100W
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency Response Hz 60 ÷ 22k
- Sensitivity dB/SPL 90
- Crossover included Lo/Hi-Pass 2.5 kHz @ 12/12 dB/Oct.
- Component adjustment Tweeter +2; 0; -2 dB
- Magnet size D x d x h (inch) - Woofer mm 90 x 32 x 15 (3” 9/16 x 1” 1/4 x 9/16”)
- Magnet size D x h (inch) - Tweeter mm 28 x 3 (1” 1/8 x 1/8”)
- Weight of one component kg (lb): Woofer 1,12 (2,47) Tweeter 0,07 (0,16)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (inch) Woofer 25 (1”) Tweeter 28 (1”1/8)
Kit includes 2 x 5.25" woofers, 2 x tweeters, 2 x crossovers