EDGE Introduces “The Big E” range of brand new Class D monoblock amplifiers to the DBX series.
These amps provide robust performance with 1Ohm loading capable of delivering 1800 watts RMS, this is ideal for high power and multiple subwoofer installations.
Our unique designed “Big E” heatsink has a high quality extruded Aluminium chassis with thick side fins for heat dissipation and our signature E engraved into the top for a subtle but very unique design.
The amps come with solid die-cast 0AWG power and ground terminals, dual speaker terminals and a bass remote for fine-tuning adjustability, paired with onboard adjustment for gain, bass boost, frequency and subsonic filters these amps offer great levels of control.
Finally, both models offer a signal output allowing you to simply add signal to another amp in your system. Elegant, precise and powerful - The new DBX Series amp from EDGE Car Audio.
- Configuration: Monoblock
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50mm (2") x 380mm (15") x 228mm (9")
- RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono: 1 x 650 watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms Mono: 1 x 1200 watts
- RMS @ 1 Ohm Mono: 1 x 1800 watts
- Maximum Power: 3600 watts
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 180Hz
- Crossover Type: LP / Subsonic
- Crossover Range: 0Hz - 180Hz
- Recommended Fuse: 180A (external fuse)
- Topology: Class D