- High efficiency amplifier with 4 x 90 Wrms / 4 Ohm output power.
- Fully bridgeable and 2 ohm stable, inputs high and low level.
- Load resistor and ground lift selectable via jumpers, switchable active crossovers.
- Ideal for use in smart OEM projects, or with the EXT4link patch cable as a supplement to a PICO 8|12 DSP.
Also available the PICO 4SA:
- Same as above but with Crossover for cars with semi-active speaker systems
Output Powers RMS @ 14.4V (1%THD)
- 4 x 90W stereo @ 4Ohm
- 2 x 85W + 1 x 245W bridged @ 4Ohm
- 2 x 240W bridged @ 4 Ohm
Input Sensitivity Range
- 1.5 V ÷ 20 V (High level mode)
- 0.3 V ÷ 4 V (Low level mode)
Onboard crossover filter configuration
- HP (CH1/2) / HP or LP (CH3/4)
Onboard crossover filter slope
Onboard crossover filter frequency
Size and Weight
- 150 x 115 x 46mm, 1.4Kg