Puristic yet trimmed to maximum sound quality - the component speaker systems of the P series don't need to dazzle with visual gimmicks. The whole construction with lots of finesse follows the acoustic performance which is absolutely breathtaking.
The unique glassfiber-paper compound cone of the mid-woofer, the hand-coated silk dome tweeter and the complex crossover network made from selected components are only a few of the technical highlights. The P 52C is not only in a class of its own, but thrills with absolutely uncoloured tonality, excellent impulse response and fascinating treble resolution.
- 5.25” / 130 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone for maximum stiffness combined with lowest moving mass and perfect inner damping
- 1” / 25 mm tweeter with hand-coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Complex crossover network with impedance compensation and tweeter level adjustment; solely equipped with high-grade components:
- Zero-distortion air coils with lowest DC resistance
- Low-induction metal film resistors
- Minimum-loss Audiotec foil condensers for tweeter crossover
- Gold-plated terminals
- Grille included
|Power RMS / max.||80 / 160 Watts|
|Frequency response||60 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||89 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Coated silk
W: Glassfiber-paper compound
|Crossover||6/12 dB with impedance compensation and tweeter level adjustment|
|Outer diameter||TW: 58 mm / 2.28"
W: 128,5 mm / 5.06"
|Installation diameter||TW: 49.3 mm / 1.95"
W: 111 / 4.37"
|Installation depth||TW: 15 mm / 0.60"
W: 62.5 mm / 2.46"