The Hertz Energy subwoofer ES F20 is the ideal solution for those who look for a subwoofer of compact size, yet providing powerful and engaging sound. At its highest excursion point, the Ultra Flat profile reaches 86 mm height, with a maximum power of 400 W.
Care has been put into every detail of the design and building of these subwoofers, to ensure high mechanical quality as well as efficient thermal capability, to the benefit of bursting dynamics and startling power handling. Robust ferrite magnet motor assembly, pressed-paper cone, Back Vented Spider Support and copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, are only some of the unique features of the Energy Flat subwoofers.
The linear and solid design of the Hertz Energy ES F20 is enhanced by the ultra flat profile as well as by the Hertz logo on the dust-cap, making their cosmetics suitable to any installation.
- Ultra Flat design, for maximum installation ? exibility.
- Massive motor assembly, for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper cone.
- Copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for startling thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Back Vented Spider support, for perfect symmetry under high excursion and thermal dissipation.
- Wide-wave, resin-bonded ? ber spider for mechanical reliability and consistent parameters.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Silver plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Basket and motor coupled and damped through special epoxy glue.
- High thermal dissipation and magnetic permeability plates, providing constant, even ?ux
- Component Subwoofer
- Size 200mm (8)
- Power handling peak 400W
- Cont. program 200W
- Impedance 4?
- Frequency response 32 ÷ 400Hz
- Sensitivity 93dB/SPL
- Outer Diameter 209mm (8 1/4")
- Mounting Diameter 180mm (7 1/16")
- Total Depth mm (inch) 86mm (3 3/8")
- Mounting Depth 70mm (2 3/4")
- Magnet size 120mm (4 3/4")
- Total Driver Displacement 0,4ft³ (0,018)
- Weight 2,4kg (5,28lb)
- Voice Coil Diameter 38mm (1 1/2")
- Magnet High density ?ux ferrite
- Cone Water repellent pressed paper
- *X-mech 12mm (1/2)