The Hertz HCP1D is a mono, 1400W D Class amplifier, with an incredibly minimized size heat sink. All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
The Hertz HCP 1D has been designed to work in multiple configurations. More specifically, it features Hi-Pass pre-amplified outputs, providing the ability to create a Band-Pass on the front woofer. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remote controlled with extreme preciseness.
- Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-In or Speaker-In inputs.
- Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio) inputs.
- Selectable ART, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker-In only).
- Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, D-Class 2 ohm stable.
- Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs, with continuously adjustable (50 to 250 Hz) Hi-Pass filter. Allows to create a Band-Pass filter with the front woofer amplifier to eliminate sub frequencies.
- Selectable full range power output, for dual-mono powerful audio systems.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) adjustable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- 24 dB continuously adjustable (50 to 250 Hz) Lo-Pass filter.
- SUBSONIC filter (24 dB 25 Hz), removes very low subsonic frequencies from music signal to avoid damages to the subwoofer.
- Continuously adjustable PHASE control (0 to 180°); it increases bass alignment of woofer with sub.
- Optional Remote Volume Control (HRC); allows the user to adjust subwoofer level from dashboard.
Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%:
- 1 Ch: 320 W x 1 (4 ohms)
- 1 Ch: 550 W x 1 (2 ohms)
Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 10%:
- 1 Ch: 380 W x 1 (4 ohms)
- 1 Ch: 700 W x 1 (2 ohms)
- Power supply voltage: 11÷15 VDC
- Idling current when off: 1 A/0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 2ohms, 14.4 VDC (Max Musical Power): 25 A
- Remote In: 7 ÷ 15 VDC - 1 mA
- ART: Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off with Speaker-In
- Amplifier stage
- Distortion - THD (100 Hz @ 4ohms): 0.2 %
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 10 ÷ 22 kHz
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1 V): 100 dB
- Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4ohms): 80
- Pre-In sensitivity: 0.6 ÷ 5 V RMS
- Pre-In impedance: 15 kOhms
- Speaker-In sensitivity: 1.5 ÷ 12 V RMS
- Load impedance: 2ohms
- INPUTS: PRE IN / SPEAKER IN
- Preout Hi-Pass: 50 ÷ 250 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Filters FULL: Yes
- Lo-Pass: 50 ÷ 250 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- SUBSONIC (on/off): 25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
- BOOST 50 Hz (adjust): (0 ÷ 12) dB
- PHASE (adjust): (0 ÷ 180) deg
- Remote Volume Control (adjust): (-50 ÷ 6) dB