Unity Amplifiers are designed to be integrated into your sound quality system with a plethora of options; they offer a refined balance of beauty, efficiency, power, size, performance, and value.
With flexible and bypassable onboard crossover options, Unity amplifiers work well in a wide variety of system choices. The beautiful tempered glass cover and understated looks fit well in any install.
The difference between an ordinary and great-sounding amplifier, at any price point, comes down to the experience, care, and knowledge of the design team; with many hours listening to and fine-tuning the product to provide the best sounding result possible.
Unity Amplifiers were developed and tuned by a team with over 40 years of amplifier design experience, and as a result, they yield a warm, detailed, and accurate musical presentation that is rare in this price class. The designers avoided the power numbers race, and instead concentrated on the sound and making sure they work seamlessly with all ranges of speaker products offered by Hybrid Audio Technologies.
• Class “D” High-Current Operation
• 2 Ohm Stable
• Spec Audiophile Grade Components
• High-Efficiency PWM Power Supply
• Multi-Stranded Power Toroid
• MOSFET Transistors
• Oversized Capacitor Banks
• Discrete Mount Power & Speaker Terminals
• Variable Low Pass Crossover 50 – 250 Hz
• Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection
• Power and Protection Indicator
• Remote Level Control
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms: 600w x 1
• Power RMS @ 2 ohms: 1000w x 1
• Low Pass Filter: 50-250 Hz
• Frequency Response: 10-250 Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 db
• Input Sensitivity: 350 mV – 6 V
• Input Impedance: 22k Ohm
• Minimum Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohm mono
• Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
• Dimensions (mm): 185 x 55 x 410
• Dimensions (in): 7.3 x 2.2 x 16