Sold as individual units
Punch Pro 8" 8-Ohm Midrange/Midbass
The Pro PPS8-8 is an 8” 8-Ohm woofer engineered specifically for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. It features 125 watt RMS power handing and includes grilles with mounting hardware.
- All Metal Input Spring Terminal Connection
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant lead wire
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Fiber reinforced high strength paper cone with treated "W" style surround
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- Corrugated treated cloth surround
- Billet stock machined aluminum phase plug
- Sold as individual units (not in pairs)
The PPS8-8 Punch Pro is a 8" midrange loudspeaker engineered for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. The oversized motor structure and high temperature voice coil, combined with a fiber reinforced paper cone and corrugated treated cloth surround create the foundation for a highly sensitive speaker that can handle plenty of power. You'll be proud, because these things are loud! Package includes protective grilles.
- CEA-2031 Compliant: CEA-2031 Guidelines
- Configuration: Midrange
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8-Ohm
- Frequency Response (Hz): 80Hz-5kHz
- Midrange Nominal Diameter (cone/diaphragm): 8"
- Midrange Mounting Depth: 2.91" (74 mm)
- Power Handling (RMS): 125 Watts RMS 250 Watts MAX
- Crossover: Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1M): 93
- Grille/Trim Ring Included
- Mounting Hardware
- Shipping Weight: 7.75 Lbs. (3.51 Kg.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.