- Aux-In (Front)
- EQ (EQ10)
- Subwoofer Direct Connection
- Output Power (4 ohms, 1kHz,16V) 55W
- Pre Out Rear
- USB (Front)
- EUR: FM18 / MW6 / LW6,RU2: FM12 / FM6 (EE) / MW6 / LW6
- RDS / EON
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative or Positive)
- Black colour / Negative
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT) LCD (with Acryl)
- Key Illumination Red
- USB Shutter
iPod Control Feature
- iPod Control (Codec)
- depend on iPod
- iPod Control (Passenger Control)
- iPod Control (Pause)
- iPod Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK
- iPod Control (Resume Play)
- iPod Control (Shuffle) OFF / TRACK
- USB Mass Storage Device/Media Transport Profile Control Feature
- Jump Mode
- USB Device Control (Codec) MP3, WMA, FLAC
- USB Device Control (List Browsing)
- USB Device Control (Pause)
- USB Device Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK / ALBUM
- USB Device Control (Resume Play)
- USB Device Control (Shuffle) OFF / ALBUM / DEVICE
- USB Android Open Accessory Protocol (2.0)
- USB Mass Storage Device
- USB Media Transfer Protocol
What's In The Box
- ISO connector
- Trim Ring (Collar): Black (Not Painted)
Match with Sony speakers for even better sound
Want to expand your system? For the best possible match, try Sony’s FB full range speakers. They complement the EXTRA BASS circuitry for rich, powerful sound.
EXTRA BASS™ adds power to every bassline
Push the EXTRA BASS2 button to add some serious low-end power to your music. It works by reinforcing basslines to create deep, punchy bass. Simply press the button to activate the mode and enjoy the dynamic sound.
Customise your sound with the 10-band equaliser
Tailor audio playback to your liking with the 10-band graphic equaliser. Move the sliders around to create your own unique soundscape, or choose from 10 pre-sets. The new karaoke mode lowers vocal frequencies so you can have enjoyable sing-along sessions in your car.
Connect your handheld device with USB
Hook up your MP3 player to the front USB port to access your mobile music library.conventional screens, the vertical alignment screen is always easy to read.
AOA 2.0 lets you play music from your smartphone apps
The USB terminal is compatible with Android Open Accessory 2.0. That means it can play any music that’s compatible with your Android smartphone and its apps. Simply plug into the front USB port and use your phone’s screen to browse playlists.
Listen to high quality FLAC files
FLAC is a file format that, unlike MP3, compresses the audio signal without any loss in audio quality. Plug into to the front USB port to play back FLAC files in all their glory.
4 X 55W amplification for clear, powerful sound
The built-in amplifier delivers 55 watts x 4 (max. at 4 ohms) / 20 watts x 4 (RMS at 4 ohms), giving you all the volume you need.
USB input lets you play music from your iPhone or iPod
With the handy USB input, you can easily play music from your iOS device. Just plug in with a USB cable (not supplied), and you can control basic playback functions while seeing track information on the display.