- EQ (EQ10)
- Subwoofer Direct Connection (Easy)
- Output Power (4 ohms, 1kHz,16V) 55W
- Pre Out Rear
- USB (Front)
- EUR: FM18 / MW6 / LW6,RU2: FM12 / FM6 (EE) / MW6 / LW6
- RDS / EON
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative or Positive)
- Black colour / Negative
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT)
- LCD (with Acryl)
- Key Illumination Green
- USB Shutter
iPod Control Feature
- iPod Control (Codec) depend on iPod
- iPod Control (Pause)
- iPod Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK
- iPod Control (Resume Play)
- iPod Control (Shuffle) OFF / TRACK
USB Mass Storage Device/Media Transport Profile Control Feature
- Jump Mode
- USB Device Control (Codec) MP3, WMA, FLAC
- USB Device Control (List Browsing)
- USB Device Control (Pause)
- USB Device Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK / ALBUM
- USB Device Control (Resume Play)
- USB Device Control (Shuffle) OFF / ALBUM / DEVICE
- USB Android Open Accessory Protocol (2.0)
- USB Mass Storage Device
- USB Media Transfer Protocol
What's In The Box
- ISO connector
- Trim Ring (Collar): Black (Not Painted)
EXTRA BASS™ adds power to every bassline
Push the EXTRA BASS2 button to add some serious low-end power to your music. It works by reinforcing basslines to create deep, punchy bass. Simply press the button to activate the mode and enjoy the dynamic sound.
Tailor audio playback to your liking with the 10-band graphic equaliser. Move the sliders around to create your own unique soundscape, or choose from 10 pre-sets. The new karaoke mode lowers vocal frequencies so you can have enjoyable sing-along sessions in your car.
Hook up your MP3 player to the front USB port to access your mobile music library.
Want to expand your system? For the best possible match, try Sony’s FB full range speakers. They complement the EXTRA BASS circuitry for rich, powerful sound.
The USB terminal is compatible with Android Open Accessory 2.0. That means it can play any music that’s compatible with your Android smartphone and its apps. Simply plug into the front USB port and use your phone’s screen to browse playlists.
FLAC is a file format that, unlike MP3, compresses the audio signal without any loss in audio quality. Plug into to the front USB port to play back FLAC files in all their glory.
The built-in amplifier delivers 55 watts x 4 (max. at 4 ohms) / 20 watts x 4 (RMS at 4 ohms), giving you all the volume you need.