- Aux-In (Front)
- EQ (EQ10)
- High Pass Filter (80 / 100 / 120)
- Low Pass Filter (80 / 100 / 120)
- Subwoofer Direct Connection (Easy)
- Output Power (4ohm, 1kHz, 16V) 55W
- Pre Out Rear+Sub
- Sub Out
- USB (Front)
- EUR: FM18 / MW6 / LW6,RU2: FM12 / FM6 (EE) / MW6 / LW6
- RDS / EON
- Display Color (Color Variation / Negative or Positive) Black colour / Negative
- Display Device (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT) LCD (with Acryl)
- Key Illumination Blue
- USB Shutter
iPod Control Feature
- iPod Control (Codec) depend on iPod
- iPod Control (Pause)
- iPod Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK
- iPod Control (Resume Play)
- iPod Control (Shuffle) OFF / TRACK
- A2DP (version1.3)
- AVRCP (version1.3)
- HFP (version1.6)
- Call History (# of) (20 numbers via PBAP)
- Call History Browse with PBAP (Combined call)
- External Microphone (Option: XA-MC10)
- Built-in Microphone
- Last Dialed Call
- MIC GAIN Adjustment (Low / Mid / Hi)
- Phonebook Access via PBAP
- Secure Simple Pairing
- Version Bluetooth Version 3.0
Bluetooth Audio Feature
- Audio Codec SBC, AAC
- Audio Level Adjustment (-6dB - +6dB)
- CUE / REV
- Meta Data Indication
- Pause (Bluetooth Audio)
- TRACK +/-
USB Mass Storage Device/Media Transport Profile Control Feature
- Jump Mode
- USB Device Control (Codec) MP3, WMA, FLAC
- USB Device Control (List Browsing)
- USB Device Control (Pause)
- USB Device Control (Repeat) ALL / TRACK / ALBUM
- USB Device Control (Resume Play)
- USB Device Control (Shuffle) OFF / ALBUM / DEVICE
- Remote Control (Optional)
- USB Android Open Accessory Protocol (2.0)
- USB Mass Storage Device
- USB Media Transfer Protocol
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 178 X 50 X 177mm
- Weight 1.2kg
What's In The Box
- ISO connector
- Trim Ring (Collar): Black (Not Painted)
Stay connected on the road
Single-DIN CD receiver with Dual Bluetooth® connectivity
Keep in touch on the road with Dual Bluetooth connectivity from the MEX-N4200BT. Wirelessly connect your first phone to play music, get directions and communicate with contacts. Add a second phone to make additional hands-free calls on the move.2
Control with your voice
Use voice commands to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts when connected with your smartphone.
Tap to connect wirelessly
NFC technology lets you connect your Bluetooth phone instantly, just by tapping it on the receiver's volume knob.
Enjoy powerful sound
Built in 4x55W amplification delivers clear audio playback and plenty of volume.
Connect two smartphones with Dual Bluetooth connection
Pair your first phone for full access to navigation, music playback, and communication features. A second phone can be connected simultaneously for making and receiving hands-free calls.
Bring Siri on the road
Take control with SongPal
Control by talking
Enjoy helpful smartphone features without taking your eyes off the road. Voice control lets you manage music, get real-time directions, and communicate with contacts – all via simple spoken commands.
Bring great sound to every journey
Wherever you're going, enjoy clear and natural sound driven by powerful amplification and customisable audio settings.
High-power amp for rich, clear sound
The built in four-channel amplifier delivers 4x55W of power, for loud and natural sound.
10-band digital equaliser customises your sound
With 10 adjustable EQ sliders, you can easily fine-tune the sound to your personal tastes. The new karaoke mode quietens vocal tracks for those times when you just can't help singing along.
AOA 2.0 compatible USB port
The front USB port means you can connect music players via cable, along with Android and iOS smartphones.
Lights that move to the music
When music starts playing, multicolour LEDs light up your car interior, pulsing to the beat of the track.
Play FLAC files
FLAC compatibility lets you play lossless audio files, so you can enjoy every detail of the music.
Read easily with high-contrast LCD
With five times the contrast of conventional screens, plus an optimised viewing angle, the screen is always easy to read.