- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developedwith FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology andoptimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: domeprofile optimised with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain acalibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive
- shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proofcoating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positiveand negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The
- terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protectingit against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Component Woofer
- Size mm (inch) 200 (8)
- Power Handling W peak 300
- W continuos 100
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency Response Hz 35 ÷ 3k
- Magnet size mm 90 x 40 x 17
- D x h (inch) (3.54 x 1.57 x 0.67)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 1,2 (2,64)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (inch) 25 (1)
- D mm 159
- Xmax mm ±3,3
- Re Ω 3,1
- Fs Hz 60
- Le mH 0,37
- Vas l 22,6
- Mms g 18
- Cms mm/N 0,4
- BL T•m 5
- Qts 0,74
- Qes 0,82
- Qms 7,6
- Spl dB 93,5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.