Originating directly from the experience of the Thesis line components, the Voce woofer features an aluminium basket with a great aerodynamic structure, a cotton-fibre paper pressed cone with Light Damping treatment, a Triple Wave surround in butyl rubber and extremely light Copper Clad Aluminium Wire coils.
- 1 The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- 2 The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- 3 Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- 4 Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- 5 The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- Component Woofer
- Size mm (inch) 165 (6” ½)
- Power Handling peak 200W / continuous 100W
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency Response Hz 50 ÷ 7k
- Sensitivity dB/SPL 91
- Magnet sizeD x d x h mm 90 x 40 x 15 / (inch) (3” 9/16 x 1” 9/16 x 9/16”)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 1,2 (2,7)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (inch) 30 (1”3/16)