The AV X5 and AV X6.5 coax speakers are the evolution of the woofer from the same line, thanks to the introduction of an excellent 1” Tetolon dome tweeter.
The Orientable High Frequency Tuning technology also provides the ability to optimize dispersion in high range to achieve the best performance in the listening point, while the woofer used the aerodynamic basket, the Triple Wave surround profile in butyl rubber, the CCAW voice coil wound on double layer and exclusive Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with Light Damping treatment. The coaxial element is perfected by a refined on-wire dedicated crossover, supplied with the product.
- 1 The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes along with the “open-air” design ensure drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- 2 The exclusive Butyl rubber “Triple Wave” surround profile provides full linearity as well as reliable performance under extreme conditions.
- 3 Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on
- double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- 4 The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- 5 Cotton-fibre pressed paper cone with “Light Damping” treatment.
- 6 Orientable High Frequency Tuning: high range controlled dispersion for the best performance in the listening point.
- 7 Tetolon® dome Neodymium tweeter.
- 8 On-wire dedicated crossover network, for best performance at crossover frequencies.
- Component 2-way Coaxial
- Size mm (inch) Woofer 165 (6”1/2)
- Tweeter 25 (1”)
- Power Handling Peak 200W / continuous 100W
- Impedance 4Ω
- Frequency Response Hz 50 ÷ 22k
- Sensitivity dB/SPL 91
- Crossover Included 3.5 kHz @ 6/12 dB/Oct.
- Magnet size D x d x h - Woofer mm 90 x 40 x 15 / (inch) (3” 9/16 x 1” 9/16 x 9/16”)
- Magnet size D x h (inch) - Tweeter mm 25 x 3,5 / (1” x 1/8”)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 1,3 (2,8)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (inch) 30 (1”3/16)