HELIX V EIGHT DSP.
The HELIX Extension Card BT extends HELIX devices with a Bluetooth® Audio Streaming function and an optical digital output in SPDIF format.
Due to the support of the Qualcomm® aptX™ codec and A2DP codec, wireless audio streaming in CD-like audio quality is possible.
Furthermore, the direct signal transmission (without additional AD-DA conversion) from the BT module to the DSP allows lossless audio processing and thus outstanding sound performance.
The module will be delivered with a device-specific side panel and provides compatibility with all devices featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Bluetooth® Audio Streaming with Qualcomm® aptX™ Codec
- Compatible with all devices featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Direct digital signal transmission to DSP for lossless audio processing
- Additional digital optical output
- Device-specific side panel included in delivery
|Bluetooth® standard||v3.0 + EDR|
|Bluetooth® codec||SBC and Qualcomm® aptX™|
|Number of paired devices||8|
|Wireless frequency range||2402 ~ 2480 MHz|
|Range||Up to 10 m|
|Digital optical output||SPDIF with 48 kHz / 24 Bit|