To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, the Hertz Dieci DCX 100.3 coaxes were designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability.
A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation
- Two way coaxial
- Woofer size mm (in.): 100 (4.0)
- Tweeter size mm (in.): 15 (0.6)
- Power handling W peak: 60 / W continuous: 30
- Impedance: 4ohms
- Frequency response Hz: 70 ÷ 21k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 92
- Magnet size D·d·h mm (in.): 70 x 32 x 10 (2.7 x 1.3 x 0.4)
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1.0)
- Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Woofer cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome: PEI
- Weight kg (lb.): 0,45 (0.99)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.