To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, the Hertz Dieci DCX 690.3 coaxes were designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability.
A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation
- 3-way 6"x9" coaxial speakers
- 90W RMS power handling (180W peak)
- 6"x9" woofer, 60mm mid-range, 15mm tweeter
- High Density flux ferrite magnet
- Water repellent pressed paper cone woofer
- Neodymium magnet
- Mylar dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 45-22kHz
- Impendence: 4-ohms
- Sensitivity: 95 dB/Spl
- Outer diameter: 165mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 152mm
- Mounting depth: 76mm