Mille tweeters continue to lead the wave in terms of reference performance. This set of 28mm tweeters feature an optimised Tetelon dome which has undergone extensive Finite Element Analysis to reduce distortion and minimise non-linearity. The faceplate geometry has also been reconfigured to lessen distortion and the chamber has been increased lowering the resonant frequency to below 900 Hz. The result is an open highly dispersed sound which provides astonishing timbral qualities to both solo instruments and busy ensemble music.
- Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations of the magnetic flux for utmostcontrol and fast response to the transients.
- Extremely pure copper short circuit ring, for excellent very high frequency extension.
- Die-cast aluminium face plate with profile optimized with FEA simulations to improve
- frequency response and dispersion.
- Tetolon Fiber dome optimized with FEA simulations for lower distortion and improveddispersion in high frequency range.
- Frame structure and rear load chamber both derived from a CNC machined solid aluminiumblock, to ensure mechanically inert response to resonances.
- Rear chamber sized for only 900 Hz Fs: low Fs ensures wide extension in low frequencyrange and low distortion also in the crossing section, allowing a decreased cut-off frequency.
- High-density damping material underneath the dome, low-density absorbing material inthe rear chamber, providing fluid acoustic emission and high damping in the low frequency response.
- Component Tweeter
- Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.) 35 (1.38)
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 28 (1.1)
- Power Handling W peak 180
- (Hi-Pass filtered @ 1,8kHz - 12dB Oct.)
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency Response Hz 1k ÷ 28k
- Magnet size mm 27,8 x 3,5 x 3
- D x d x h (in.) (1.1 x 0.14 x 0.12)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb) 0,10 (0.22)
- Magnet Neodymium
- Dome/Cone Tetolon
- D mm 28
- Re Ω 3,3
- Fs Hz 900
- Le mH 0,013
- Vas l -
- Mms g 0,4
- Cms mm/N 0,09
- BL T•m 1,9
- Qts 1,3
- Qes 1,9
- Qms 4
- Spl dB 92
- Outer Shoulder 53,4 mm 2.1 in.
- Inner Shoulder 48 mm 1.89 in.
- Total Depth 29 mm 1.14 in.
- Mounting Depth 13,5 mm 0.53 in.