The K 130 Uno system features a 24 mm (0.9ˈ) diaphragm Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies in a compact size. The annular acoustic lens is optimized for exceptional off-axis performance, ensuring an accurate stereo image. The 5” woofers features a pressed-paper cone with foam surround, for high SPL and solid bass. The 25 mm(1ˈ) woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The 6dB/Oct crossover is integrated on the tweeter wiring for an easy OEM upgrade.
- Power Handling - Peak W 220
- Power Handling - Continuous W 55
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 55 ÷ 23k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Woofer size mm (in.) 130 (5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 24 (0.9)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome PEI
- Crossover type 6 dB/Oct tweeter integrated
T 24 – Tweeter:
- 24mm diaphragm Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies in a compact size.
- Annular acoustic lens optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
- 6dB/Oct crossover integrated on tweeter wiring.
- Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
V 130 – Woofer:
- V-cone® design for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
- Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
- Pure copper 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
- High flux density 70 mm (2.76 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
- Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.