|Speaker Size (in)
|RMS Power (W)
|Peak Power (W)
|Sensitivity (dB @ 1W/1m)
|Frequency Response (Hz)
|Mounting Hole Diameter (cm)
|14.3 x 21.5
|Mounting Depth (cm)
|Single Or Pair
The CS Series delivers remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass, utilizing a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure featuring EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology not found in stock speakers. They use polypropylene cones with tough, ribbed, UV-treated surrounds for precise linear excursion and reliability.
CS-Series 6x9-inch 3-Way Speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your factory system.
CS-Series 3-Ways deliver remarkable performance and ultra-clean bass with a heavy-duty motor/magnet structure not found in stock speakers. A stamped-steel frame supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles.
The rugged 6x9-inch, 3-way speaker is especially cool. With a massive 300-watt peak power rating, this triaxial driver gives you extraordinary volume, while the integrated 2-inch midrange driver and dedicated tweeter give you crisp, accurate details for the realism you crave.
These CS speakers work best with 150 watts of recommended power.
- Fits nearly every car made
- Zero-protrusion tweeters to fit nearly any factory depth
- Woofer EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) tech assists with precise linear excursion
- UV-treated poly-foam surround resists heat or direct sunlight
- Large woofer magnet in a heavy-duty motor for ultra-clean bass
- Integrated 2-inch (50mm) midrange drivers gives detailed attention to mid frequencies
- PEI-tweeter construction provides superb clarity
- Neodymium tweeter magnets allow for increased volume in high frequencies
- Steel mesh grilles included for speaker protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.