1200W x 1 @ 1Ω – 14.4V
1200W x 1 @ 2Ω – 14.4V
600W x 1 @ 4Ω – 14.4V
The CXA1200.1 Mono Amplifier is built for affordable power and performance, thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the high-grade internal components.
This mono CX-Series Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more wiring options for your system! Using a Class-D power plant, the CXA1200.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or add a full-range amp to complete your system.
This CX.1 Amplifier delivers as much as 1,200 watts into one bass channel.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|RMS Power @ 14.4V||600W x 1 @ 4Ω
1200W x 1 @ 2Ω
1200W x 1 @ 1Ω
One Ohm Stable
|Fuse Rating (A)||100A
|Cable Gauge (AWG)||4
|Amp Turn-On||DC Offset
|Frequency Response (Hz)||25-200
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (dB)||95
|Controller||CXARC (Sold Separately)
|Input Type||High Level
|Input Sensitivity Low Level||125mV-5V
|Input Sensitivity High Level||250mV-10V